Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Big News

So I've been given permission to share the big news with the world(even if the whole world doesn't care, this is huge for me!) My brother is moving about an hour and a half away from us! This will be the first time he has been within driving distance of where I live in 6 years. I'm very excited. I hope we get to see him lots and lots:-) We can't wait to see you, Uncle TJ!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! How long do you think it will take before he wants to play 'Toss Jenny Out the Front Door'?

Seriously, I'm with you. I hope to see lots of BOTH of you in the coming years.

Mari said...

That is awesome...Yaaay, family!

Erin said...

Yay! Maybe I'll finally get to MEET TJ, beacuse I'm pretty sure I only met him in passing at the wedding. (was he AT the wedding?)

Anonymous said...

Oh, he was AT the wedding. He was IN the wedding. He spent most of his time at the reception AWAY from the dance floor, checking iut other things.....

Erin said...

hrm...