Daddy and Ryan at the show


I didn't take any more pictures of Ryan after the show started, but he really liked it. He loved seeing some of his favorite characters bigger than life. He also liked all the Elmo spinning lights in the audience.
Sesame Street Live


True to Sesame Street form the show had a lesson. Eat right, sleep enough, and use good hygiene and you can be Super too!
Helping Grover find his superness


The show was a little bit long for my toddler's attention span(I'm really glad we didn't go to the 7PM show!), but all in all it was really fun and we all had a good time. I never realized before I had kids of my own how much fun it is to watch them have fun. :-)
It must have made an impression because he is still talking about it today!



2 comments:
You got that right! It is TONS of fun to watch the little have a good time. Why do you think so many grandparents take the grandkid to the zoo, the amusement park, a play, and on and on? It's FUN!
I've always liked to do stuff with smaller kids because it was fun, but it's just different when you are watching your own kid.
Post a Comment