Monday, September 19, 2005
Coincidence
I thought of a weird coincidence last night. Erin R, from Callie's Blog and best friend Erin, from Tale of a Baby Human are both visiting Florida right now. Wouldn't it be weird if they ran into each other?! I suppose it's relatively impossible since even if they were both at Disney World they may not cross paths since it's so big. And I'm not even sure Erin R is going to visit Disney. It did cross my mind that this is a very small world...they already have the same name;-) They both have toddlers too, so they might be more likely to visit the same attractions.



2 comments:
It IS a small world. Some years ago, a friend I met online was going to be in New Orleans at the same time I was. She lived in Texas. When I emailed to say we should get together, we arranged a meeting at a restaurant. First time we met face-to-face. Only time, actually.
Then there are Dad's stories of meeting people he knows everywhere he goes. There is a woman we knew at SHAPE that he ran into his first week here. And you know the Burger King in Georgia after the Gulf War story....
It is still amazing, isn't it?
Love you.
We did bump into some people who were from Charlotte, NC (where we're originally from) but we didn't know them. And we did go to Disney, but it was to Animal Kingdom only! :)
Post a Comment