Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Flowers and Tylenol Sinus...What a Man
I guess I spoke too soon when I said I was feeling good. I have this awful sinus thing so I called Jay and asked him to pick up dinner. He brought me Panera-mmmmm, Sprite(my favorite sick drink), Tylenol Sinus, saline spray and flowers. It's nice to be loved:-)



5 comments:
Hope you feel better today!
Good Jay! :) What thoughtful husband!
I could use some of that Tylenol Sinus if you'd like to send him over to my house!
Oh, no! I didn't know you weren't feeling well!
How nice of Jay to throw in the little extras for you...very sweet.
Y'all take care now, and you get well soon!
Love you.
Hope you are feeling better soon!!!
My OB said I can take plain Sudafed and Tylenol. The day time Tylenol Sinus has only Acetaminophen(generic name for Tylenol) and Pseudoephedrine(generic name for Sudafed). So, I don't see why not. Especially since hubby spent a long time looking for plain Sudafed and couldn't find any without other stuff. Every doctor is different though. You can probably just call yours and ask. That's what I did.
Post a Comment