Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 09, 2005

Gymnastics

Zach and Ryan both start gymnastics in 2 weeks. Zach's will be at his school which will be fun because he will be able to hang out with kids he knows or meet new kids from around here. Ryan's is going to be at a gymnastics center about 10 minutes from here. We went today to sign up. The lady showed me the room where they have class. It was awesome. I nearly started jumping up and down I was so excited. Ryan is going to have so much fun! It will be the first formal class he takes like this. I hope he does well with it. It's a mommy and me class, so I think that will make him feel more comfortable. I can't wait to start. I'm about jumping out of my chair right now thinking about it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific! I think both boys will LOVE the classes and the fun.

Is Zach's class right after school, or will you have to take him and pick him up?

Mommy and me classes? Is it acceptable to be Mommy, me and Boo? You won't have to lift him a lot, will you? That might be a little hard on the old back in a few months...sorry, I'm your mother...I worry...it's my job.

Love you.

Periwinkle Jen said...

Zach's class is right after school.
The mommy part of mommy and me amounts to guiding him around holding his hand sometimes and encouraging him. I think Boo and I can handle it;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, good! Cuz Ryan is going to love it!

Mari said...

You are in for some serious fun! What a blast! Matt's 5th birthday party was at a gymnastics place, and it was incredible.