Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2005

Ryan's 2nd Birthday Pictures

I will be happy when I use up these Picture People prints I got suckered into getting the first time I went there. I will really be happy to try some other picture studios. I think Ryan is just not a fan of the loud, in-your-face stuff they do to try to get kids to laugh. There were a few good shots that I did end up getting(two were free and one I payed for).

Ryan is 2 Posted by Picasa


Happy Birthday from Pooh! Posted by Picasa


airplane Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erin said...

ohhh... THAT'S why you went there... I was wondering about that.

My favorite is the first one. I see you found the little outfit! It's too cute. :) I love the shoes too! I need to get a pair like those for Benjamin to wear with his dress-up stuff for Christmas and whatnot. Are they from Stride Rite?

Periwinkle Jen said...

I liked the first one best too. I do like the second one too. I wouldn't have gotten the plane one except Ryan liked it a lot. I think I might hang it in his room.

The shoes are from Stride Rite, but they are not Stride Rite brand. They don't come in wide, but they seemed to fit Ryan just fine.

Anonymous said...

WHY do photographers get 'in-your-face' with little ones? NONE of them like it! Poor little Jenny had the same problem when she was two -- silly photographer scared her half to death and then wondered why it was difficult to get a goood photo. Twits!

BTW, I like the first one the best, too. Cute Shoes!

Katie said...

We just took some ten month portraits of Emily at our home studio (aka ironing board with a sheet on it) and afterwards I was exhausted from trying(1)to get Emily to sit still and (2)to get her to smile. We gotta few good ones in the end. BTW I like the first on of Ryan. I can't believe he is 2! KATIE