Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 16, 2005

Taste Buds

I used to think that Ryan had my taste buds. He likes all the things I liked as a kid and doesn't like the stuff I didn't like. This theory was thoroughly disproved this afternoon at lunch when Ryan asked for broccoli after he finished his yogurt. Not only did he ask for broccoli, but he wouldn't give up when I told him the broccoli was all gone. He finally settled for green beans. Now while I will eat both broccoli and green beans and I do make them for dinner I don't actually like either one. I only eat them because I know they are good for me. I will actually be pleased if Ryan gets Jay's sense of taste. He likes way more kinds of food than I do. It will be much easier to feed a kid that isn't as picky as I was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picky? You? I don't remember that... ;)

My mother always pointed out that 'what goes 'round, comes 'round.' Uh oh.

Mari said...

You and your mom crack me up...