I'm about 90% sure that Baby Boo wants me to know s/he is in there. I felt little bloops in the middle of last night and again this morning in the exact same place. It seems a little far left from where I imagined it would be, but I'm pretty sure it's Boo. I guess I should be more sure this being my second time and all, but I'm never more than 95% sure of anything;-)
I called Jay this morning to make sure he was the first to know. He knew even before I told him. I guess he knows me well.



6 comments:
So its 'Boo' is it? I like it....
Congratulations on the bloops. What fun!
Love you
Boo! I like it!
Yay for boo bloops!
Boo as in Peek-a-boo because our little one already likes playing games like 'hide from the doppler'.
Someone suggested in when I said fetus's nickname may be peek-a-boo. I liked it, so now I'm gonna use it. :-)
I remember that first movement very well. So sweet! Bloops rule!
Yahooie! That's so exciting! I'm anxiously awaiting the time when I can be sure that what I'm feeling is the baby...and not gas.
Oohhh...This is the one thing I miss about being pregnant...I'm so glad for you (what a good wife, calling before you blog it).
Post a Comment