Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve. It's hard to believe. It doesn't quite seem real. It has come up on me so fast this year. I wonder if that is a little bit how Mary felt on the eve of her baby boy's birth. When I went to the hospital to have Ryan it was a little strange to know that we would be coming back with a whole new little person. I remember it not seeming quite real. Can you imagine not even knowing where you were going to spend the night all the while having contractions?! That couldn't have seemed real. I would have been Fah-REAKing out! Talk about a stressful birth. I'm thinking Mary's trust in the Lord really paid off at that point. I wish I had her complete faith and trust.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An Annunciation by an angel might help in that department.