NICE close-up of Zach --Congratulations! I know how hard that can be! Great fun in the snow. Love you,
Zach looks like his daddy in that picture! A LOT. And Ryan looks like his mommy in the bottom picture! Cute!
You have some cute little boys! :) How fun Zach got to play in the snow BEFORE school. I never got to do that as a kid!
They had a two hour delay, so he had plenty of time. Plus I thought it would probably mostly melt before he got home.
Awww what great pictures! Looks like you all had alot of fun!
Post a Comment
Rescue Heros
PBS Kids
National Aquarium
Kids Songs(NEIHS site)
Thomas the Tank Engine
Parenting [Magazine]
Parents [Magazine]
Dove Movie Reviews
All Recipes
Crayola Stain Removal
Leap Frog
Baby Einstein
MonkeyBean
Yellow Ribbons(magnetic)
Yellow Ribbons(window)
5 comments:
NICE close-up of Zach --Congratulations! I know how hard that can be! Great fun in the snow. Love you,
Zach looks like his daddy in that picture! A LOT. And Ryan looks like his mommy in the bottom picture! Cute!
You have some cute little boys! :) How fun Zach got to play in the snow BEFORE school. I never got to do that as a kid!
They had a two hour delay, so he had plenty of time. Plus I thought it would probably mostly melt before he got home.
Awww what great pictures! Looks like you all had alot of fun!
Post a Comment