Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Peek-a-Boo I *Really* See You

My dear Ryan is a very strong willed little boy. He is also very strong physically. Recently he had a couple diaper rashes which have made him a very unwilling participant in diaper changes. He actually managed to find this cross legged, head raised position that I can not defeat physically. I can get some parts, but not be sure he is all clean. So in a moment of divine inspiration I said, "Where's the stinky?" and BOOM his legs popped open and he giggled hysterically. Thank God my stubborn little strong man loves games! It has worked every time since, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Those rashes must be something if the little guy won't allow cleanup...poor boy. Poor Mommy!

Erin said...

hahahahahahahha.... where's the stinky? ROFL...
Our only problem w/ diaper changes these days is Ben trying to get all up in there. So I usually say, "touchdown!!!" and that works. ;)

Anonymous said...

OK, so now we know why both your boys are so creative -- they get it from their mothers!