Monday, December 19, 2005
Wow! 30 Weeks.
I'm 3/4 done with my pregnancy. My little ticker only has two more pictures until it reaches the end. I'm already starting to re-think my idea of having Sweet Pea hang on until March. Wouldn't Valentine's Day be a lovely day for a birthday? I can do indoor parties, right? Yes, if it means I can have this baby earlier! Amethyst is a very pretty birthstone too. I believe there was a very brief moment that I envied the February birthstone in middle school because it was so pretty and mine(diamonds) are so expensive. Violets and Irises are pretty birth flowers as well. I've almost convinced myself...anyone else have a great reason to be born in February?



5 comments:
She'll get to meet her Grandma that much sooner....
*great big grin*
Snow on her birthday! Not much fun for the parents, but every winter baby's dream! It's magical!
Avery's due around Valentine's Day--the more the merrier! :) How wonderful if she and Sweet Pea shared the same birthday!
I was due in March, and my son felt the need to come in February..day before Valentines day, and on my nephews birthday! ;) She may pick February, you never know :)
Ice-skating for birthday parties?
Post a Comment