Saturday, December 03, 2005
Girls' Day
Yesterday my mother in law came to watch Ryan for me so I could go out. Usually I just end up taking these opportunities to go grocery shopping by myself, but this week my wonderful husband went to the grocery store for me. I got to use this precious alone time to hang out with Erin. We still went shopping, but it was not for food. Before we went I was feeling a little weird about not getting our boys together to play too. Once there I was glad to have the time without worrying about the kids. We were out for like 4 hours. I think that is the longest time I've spent "out" since Ryan was born(not counting our one night getaway to Williamsburg for our anniversary). With Ryan's nap right smack in the middle of the day and Zach's bus right after that it's kind of hard to go to more than one store at a time. It was fun to chat while I was shopping too. It makes shopping way more fun. I don't even care that I didn't make a huge dent in my Christmas gift list. So thanks Mrs. D. and Erin for a wonderful afternoon!



1 comment:
So glad you had fun! All Mommies need that once in a while. Yay for MILs that are willing to babysit!
Post a Comment