Wow, look at you! You look so great, and so does S.P. You remind me that I should take a belly pic once in awhile...
The end is in sight! Hang in there, and someday soon your bladder will be all yours again. I am seriously hoping my ribs aren't hideously deformed from as much as U.B. rests his feet up there.
5 comments:
But so CUTE!
Woohoo, you're almost there! We don't have much longer, do we? I'm excited and scared, all at the same time. :)
Home stretch, Sweet Pea! Home stretch! Put in the carseat yet ;)
Ahhh, you look great!!!
Wow, look at you! You look so great, and so does S.P. You remind me that I should take a belly pic once in awhile...
The end is in sight! Hang in there, and someday soon your bladder will be all yours again. I am seriously hoping my ribs aren't hideously deformed from as much as U.B. rests his feet up there.
Post a Comment