Well, as long as I am being random...
* Ryan loves M&Ms. He calls them emmas emmas emmas- I bring up M&Ms as a treat whenever I can so I can hear him say it. It's so adorable to hear the excited little "emmas, emmas, emmas!"
*Why are 90% of my maternity tops see through? This seems like a particularly bad time to have a see through shirt with me wearing nursing bras( which look pretty funny) because I don't need to buy a whole set of bigger regular bras.
*Should I really go out and buy bigger maternity shirts for the last month of my pregnancy because my tummy keeps sticking out?
*I can't wait to have a little girl.
*Ryan cracks me up.
*I have a great husband. He made dinner last night and has offered to make or bring home dinner several days this week to make my life easier. He has been so great about trying to make things easier for me while I'm pregnant.
*I want a new house. I don't want to move.
*I'm really glad my brother lives closer now. It's going to be great to see him more often.
*How do other people keep their houses so nice?
*Where do moms of toddlers find the time to paint and decorate?!
*Now I remember why I stopped buying fruit snacks. I brought home a pack of 10 last night and there are only 7 left and Zach doesn't even know about them yet. They are really good, but this could be an expensive habit! BTW- forget those character snacks...Welch's fruit snacks are where it's at!
*I have to go make Ryan's lunch. He wants "Peanutbutter and jelly on my bread."



3 comments:
Ben and Ryan will be cute together with Ryan asking for "emmas emmas emmas" and Ben asking for "ems?" Remind me to have some on hand next time you guys are around.
I know what you mean about wanting a new house but not wanting to move.
Don't buy new shirts. Not worth it! Especially since you'll probably go early again anyway! (what that, two weeks?)
I can't wait for you to have a little girl either! I would also like one too... we'll see how that goes...
I find the time to paint and decorate beacuse I am totally OCD and having to look at something that is unfinished every day seriously interfers with my daily life. Yes, I need meds. ;)
And now I want fruit snacks. Thank you very much!
Ryan cracks me up, too. Between 'Chicken Cheerios' and 'emma emma emmas' I should be chuckling for weeks.
I agree with Erin about the shirts, but if they are making you crazy maybe just get one or two to tide you over. I don't know why they are see through...seems a lot of stuff is transparent anymore.
I like my house. I want to move IT. I'm glad TJ's closer, too. ANd I am eagerly awaiting Sweet Pea's arrival, too.
Love you.
Yes, yes, the shirts that are a tad too small for the bulging belly. I am going through that too. I've decided I don't care anymore. It's not worth buying bigger shirts when you're this close!
Post a Comment