Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Uncle TJ's Visit

My brother, aka Uncle TJ, came up for the Pinewood Derby and because I needed him to help me with an errand. It was really cool of him to get up so early so he could get here for Zach's first race. I think it really made the Derby more special for Zach that TJ came. TJ was a huge help at the derby with Ryan. He put Ryan up on his shoulders so he could see the races. This left Jay free to take pictures and meant that I didn't have to kill myself trying to hold Ryan all day. He also watched Ryan when he was running around in the back of the room so I could sit because sitting is really nice when you are 9 months pregnant. The cutest thing all day was when he was bouncing Ryan on his knees like he was a horse. Ryan was bouncing all around saying, "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Picture one of the kids on teen nick doing the Cabbage Patch and chanting- that's exactly what it sounded like. I have no idea where he got this 'Oh yeah!' saying and it was the first time he said it that I've heard. This became his mantra for the day...It's Zach's turn to race. Oh yeah! Oh yeah! ; Do you want to sit on Uncle TJ's shoulders? Oh yeah! Oh yeah! ; I got you a hot dog for lunch. Oh yeah! Oh yeah!; Do you want to ride with Daddy? Oh yeah! Oh yeah!... I believe I have said this before, but that boy cracks me up! I'm so glad TJ decided to come he was a real blessing to all of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for uncles who now live close enough to visit for things like The Pinewood Derby!