Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 20, 2006

It's Friday!

::Doing the happy dance::

Friday, the last day of the work week...HA. There is no end to my work, but it is nice to have Jay home on the weekends. This weekend looks to be a relatively calm weekend. Jay's brother is supposed to visit tonight, Zach has a birthday party tomorrow night and choir on Sunday and of course there is church, but that my friends is CALM compared to most weekends. That's the way I'm liking things these days. It's amazing what an extra 35 pounds has done to my energy level. I know it's different than 35 pounds of just me. That would be distributed better and I wouldn't have trouble getting off of soft chairs, the floor, my bed, etc, etc, etc. It's all for a good cause and it will be over in less than a month and a half, so I'm just biding my time until then. Trying not to schedule more than one "event" a day.
Yesterday's event was Ryan's gymnastics class. I just love taking him to the gym. I'm going to miss it when someone else takes him just after the baby is born. It is so fun to watch him. He has developed so much in the little over one session we've done. It's getting a little harder to keep up with him with this belly, like when he runs to the other side of the bars I have to go around now. He is getting pretty good at listening(when I can get his attention), so I don't have to chase him that often. I think gymnastics is good for both of us. He seems to really love it and I love to watch him having so much fun and growing so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend! Enjoy your 'family time'.