I really thought it was going to happen yesterday. Nope. This didn't happen with Ryan. It was much easier to gage things last time. Water breaks, go to hospital, start and finish labor and delivery there. This whole timing contractions thing is annoying.
5 comments:
Hrm... don't want to burst and bubbles but umm... I had noticeable contractions (regular ones even!! two minutes apart at one point!) with Ben all the way up until the day they induced.... at 39 weeks, 6 days.
As they say in the sports world... you COULD. go. all. the. way!
But I'll keep sending eviction vibes your way. ;) Jump up and down or something... break that water!
Ever thought about getting a pedicure???
I was getting one when my once-in-awhile contractions changed into real labor contractions with Emily. I know it's an old wives tale, but hey, it might really work! It's a girl thing I think!
Been thar, done that. I know it's frustrating. Hang in there. Waiting like half the Internet to see the new one! :-)
The waiting isn't fun, but I am hoping that the wait will be OVER SOON!!!
Eyes on the prize, Sweetie. She'll be worth it. Love you.
Post a Comment