Friday, February 03, 2006
Poor Baby
Poor Ryan has been throwing up since 6:30 this morning. He won't eat and anything he drinks he throws up :-( This is the first time he has ever thrown up(besides his first year when he did it ALL THE TIME, but it was not because of sickness). He really didn't understand what was going on at first. He told me he spit his water out. I think he is starting to understand. Last time right after he threw up he said he wanted to go to the bathroom. I think it comes on him too fast for him to think about the bathroom. Once we get in there he knows what to do now. Poor little guy, he hates this. He seems fine when he is not throwing up...I almost believe he is better until it comes again. So we have canceled all our appointments and we are staying home all day chilling and cuddling. Because isn't cuddling the best medicine? Right now we are watching Nemo. He loves Nemo. I can't believe he sits and watches the whole movie.



9 comments:
Poor Ryan! :( (and poor mommy!)
I'm telling you, I'm just waiting for this to start with ben... any minute now!
Oh, poor Ryan! I just heard from Jacque in Germany that both her girls are doing that...but she believes they got a stomach flu from Grandpa.
Someone once told me that letting a sick child suck on pretzels can help...or maybe you should try some Pedialyte.
I hope he feels better soon, and doesn't share it with you and Sweet Pea!
Did he eat anything last night that could have given him food poisoning? Because if he doesn't feel bad but anytime anything hits his stomach he throws up, that's what it could be.
I don't think so- We all had the same thing at home for dinner. He did have a corn dog from Red Robin for lunch.
Awwww, poor Ryan. We just went through that at our house. I will be praying that it doesn't travel through the rest of the family like it did with us.
I'm so sorry Ryan is sick. I hope he feels better soon.
Oh jeez...poor Ryan. Get better soon, little man! Puking sicknesses are the worst.
Oh, Jen...I'm so sorry. Little ones never understand this, Matt used to say, "I spilled my tummy...", like he made a mistake or something.
I'm so sad for you guys. Feel better NOW!
Mari, yeah, Ryan kept saying he made a big mess and looking like he did something bad.
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. Ryan is feeling better now:-)
Post a Comment