hooray, I've arrived... ROFL... oh that's bad. ;)
Hahaha - today especially, eh?But, hey! Third baby - it's possible you could just look down at some point and HEY! Baby's here! :)
LOL Jen! I am sure every hour by now feels like a full day! It will happen...someday soon.
This is only my second baby. I didn't even meet Jay until Zach was 2 1/2. I see where the confusion comes in though :-)
Poor Jen! Again, I promise you won't be pregnant forever...Perhaps you should evolve an all-encompassing side project. I bought a house, and that took my mind almost entirely off my due date ;)
Post a Comment
Rescue Heros
PBS Kids
National Aquarium
Kids Songs(NEIHS site)
Thomas the Tank Engine
Parenting [Magazine]
Parents [Magazine]
Dove Movie Reviews
All Recipes
Crayola Stain Removal
Leap Frog
Baby Einstein
MonkeyBean
Yellow Ribbons(magnetic)
Yellow Ribbons(window)
5 comments:
hooray, I've arrived... ROFL... oh that's bad. ;)
Hahaha - today especially, eh?
But, hey! Third baby - it's possible you could just look down at some point and HEY! Baby's here! :)
LOL Jen! I am sure every hour by now feels like a full day! It will happen...someday soon.
This is only my second baby. I didn't even meet Jay until Zach was 2 1/2. I see where the confusion comes in though :-)
Poor Jen! Again, I promise you won't be pregnant forever...
Perhaps you should evolve an all-encompassing side project. I bought a house, and that took my mind almost entirely off my due date ;)
Post a Comment