Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Oops

I forgot to post today. I have been trying to post something every day since I've come so close to my due date and people are wondering if the Pea has left the pod. I've heard that lots of my bloggy friends are relying on my mom's blog to stay updated on Sweet Pea's status. Still no sign of impending arrival :-(

I really just have to convince myself that some babies actually come on(and even after) their due dates and everything is just fine. I guess since Ryan came 12 days early every day since that bench mark has been a little more stressful. Mostly because I keep worrying that something is wrong. I tell you what though... I feel so heavy, tired and strained that I'm wondering how much more my body can take. I can't even bend forward when I'm sitting down. Don't get me started about getting up from my nice soft comfy couches! I actually got about an inch up once today and fell back down into the seat. I don't like feeling like a wimp, but I do right now. I really hope I have enough strength and energy to get through labor! I think I may even have to join a gym after this pregnancy. Blah.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm watching and waiting on pins and needles over here! Can't wait to hear Sweet Pea has made her arrival. I know you're uncomfortable (I was just there and it is still very VIVID in my mind) but oh how wonderful it will be when she arrives.

Claire said...

Trust me, you will feel GREAT when SP arrives! And you will stop being pregnant one day, I promise.