Sweet Pea just pushed her hand out so far that I felt individual fingers. Weird. I keep telling her if she wants more room she should come out here. There is plenty of room in mommy's arms!
P.S. What are the odds of delivering on your predicted due date? Less than 10%?? Emily's due dates got changed a few times, but the very first due date we had was Nov. 11, the exact day she was born.
I told Avery the same thing, and now look, she's here and she is STILL in a little ball every time we hold her! :) Sweet Pea will be here before you know it! I keep watching and waiting, thinking about you.
4 comments:
What a bizarre feeling!
P.S. What are the odds of delivering on your predicted due date? Less than 10%?? Emily's due dates got changed a few times, but the very first due date we had was Nov. 11, the exact day she was born.
Holy cow! That's freaky deaky! With Ben, toward the end, I always felt (and saw) his knee pushing out... and I thought THAT was weird. Sheesh!
Maybe eventually she'll just explode out, like that alien from that guy's stomach in that movie (I know, I'm being very specific, right?)
I told Avery the same thing, and now look, she's here and she is STILL in a little ball every time we hold her! :) Sweet Pea will be here before you know it! I keep watching and waiting, thinking about you.
Post a Comment