Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 07, 2005

Cute Ryan Games

Ryan and I started playing some fun new games recently. I noticed him squatting and bursting up quickly a couple weeks ago. I realized he was 'jumping'. He was having so much fun and laughing himself silly. So I started jumping with him. He thinks this is the greatest thing. It makes him laugh so hard. Now I say 1,2,3,JUMP and he squats and with all his strength he bursts up. Sometimes his feet come off the ground, but he always has fun:-) It's great to watch.
Another game we started this weekend was the letter game. It's a computer game that I made up. I open word and make he font as big as it can get. Then I type the capitol and lower case of a letter and ask him what the letter is. I am so surprised at how many letters he knows. Of course he and I celebrate with a 'YAY!' after he gets each one right. It's so cute when he is proud of himself :-) I love his little 'Yaaaaaaaaay'!
Right now he is watching Barney, a new favorite in these parts. He is bouncing up and down with a huge smile on his face dancing to one of the songs. This kid loves music!

3 comments:

Erin said...

The jumping is adorable.... I love how excited he gets!

Barney is also popular around these parts... Tom HATES it. I've gotten more tolerant of it. ;)

Mrs. Flinger said...

CUTENESS with the games! I love the computer letter idea. Honestly, that's perfect!

I'm afraid of Barney. I have nightmares of him.

PLEASE. NO. BARNEY. (I'm in for it, aren't I?)

Periwinkle Jen said...

Afraid so Leslie.