He has worked so hard to become who he is today and I am so proud of him for that. I'm even more proud that he continues to grow as a father, as a husband and as a man in general. He does some things that I think show the very core of his being. He chooses his jobs based on several criteria the most important being: will he be able to spend time with his family? and will he be able to provide for his family? He makes sure to spend time with the boys. He plays games with them, takes them for bike rides, goes on hikes with them and has crazy tickle fights. He sings songs and says prayers with them just about every night. He makes sure to tell them in words and show them with actions that he loves them. He is devoted to raising loving, faithful children with a good moral compass. Best of all he loves them so much and enjoys being with them. He enjoys them(especially when they are enjoying themselves).
He is a great dad and I love that he is the father of my children.
Splash Party


This is a picture of one of the times this past week that Jay was showing what a great dad he is. You can see the enjoyment on Jay's face?



2 comments:
This post is haunted....first its here, then its not. Comments left NEVER appear....
I think Jay is having as much fin as the boys. You're right, is is VERY cool that he loves fatherhood so much.
This post is haunted....first its here, then its not. Comments left NEVER appear....
I think Jay is having as much fun as the boys. You're right, is is VERY cool that he loves fatherhood so much.
Post a Comment