whatcha get delivered?-Christina
Jay ordered a new TV. He got a deal and he REALLY, really wanted it.
hahaha... Jay and his deals. ;) He's the best deal finder on the planet!
Oh GAG!!!! Good tip though. :\
TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG.... :) this has been a friendly reminder from your neighborhood blog stalker.
I just had to wait for a good time. I've been planning on posting this all morning!
Post a Comment
Rescue Heros
PBS Kids
National Aquarium
Kids Songs(NEIHS site)
Thomas the Tank Engine
Parenting [Magazine]
Parents [Magazine]
Dove Movie Reviews
All Recipes
Crayola Stain Removal
Leap Frog
Baby Einstein
MonkeyBean
Yellow Ribbons(magnetic)
Yellow Ribbons(window)
6 comments:
whatcha get delivered?
-Christina
Jay ordered a new TV. He got a deal and he REALLY, really wanted it.
hahaha... Jay and his deals. ;) He's the best deal finder on the planet!
Oh GAG!!!! Good tip though. :\
TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG.... :) this has been a friendly reminder from your neighborhood blog stalker.
I just had to wait for a good time. I've been planning on posting this all morning!
Post a Comment