Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2005

Ryan's New Toy

Ryan got this new toy. It's a bunch of interconnecting foam squares with puzzle pieces. There are animals for all the letters of the alphabet and shapes for each number 1-10. It's very cool and lots of fun.
Eight Posted by Hello


That being said, this is the "x square". If you know what it is you deserve a prize. I'm not going to give you one, but I'll give you props if you get it ;-)
x is for... Posted by Hello

Anyone? I'll tell you the answer tomorrow.

PS I know this is my second post in like 5 minutes, but I was getting ready to do this one when Zach saw that commercial!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Is it a xenops? Wow... if so, that's pretty advanced for a toddler puzzle set. What happened to x-ray, xylophone?

Periwinkle Jen said...

Erin-
:-P You ruin all my fun games by getting the answer too soon! How did you know that?! Did you look it up? Be honest...

Erin said...

I'm hurt that you don't think I'm a total genius... that you would ACTUALLY think I would just type "bird that begins with x" into a google search... cuz I wouldn't do that, no not me. ;)

Heh. ;)

Erin said...

I'm hurt that you don't think I'm a total genius... that you would ACTUALLY think I would just type "bird that begins with x" into a google search... cuz I wouldn't do that, no not me. ;)

Heh. ;)