This morning I got up at 6:20. Anyone who knows me will tell you I don't get up until I have to. This morning I got up the first time I heard Jay's alarm. You see I didn't want to impede his morning routine and I knew I'd have about half an hour before he even thought of getting up;-) Usually I take a shower the night before because I won't get a chance in the morning with Ryan getting up and Jay needing to get ready for work. So, I'm all proud of myself because I'm up, hair dried and ready to go to Bible study at 7 AM. I'm especially pumped because I've been sick and haven't left the house in days. Then I hear ::cough, cough:: NOOOOOOOOO. Zach is sick. Okay maybe it's just a cough. I ask him how he feels- not too good. Then the tell tale question-Do you need to stay home from school? Yes. Coming from a kid who loves school. ::sigh:: No getting out of the house again today. He is even missing his 100th day of school party. Sadness.



2 comments:
Sorry to hear that! I have GOT to start getting up earlier in the am. It will kill me, but it must be done!
Oh, sorry girlie. I do say, it IS impressive that you got up and dressed by SEVEN. (Oh, and your hubby sounds like MY hubby with the whole snooze alarm thing) :-)
Post a Comment