Well, my house is definitly not sparkling clean, but it's almost back to normal. I still have two folded baskets of clothes to put away, but I'm in the home stretch. So I decided to let myself indulge in some blogging.
Last night Jay watched the boys so I could get out of the house. I NEEDED to get out. Yesterday was not easy. Zach had the day off and he and Ryan both decided they did not want to be on their best behavior. I took a little two hour jaunt to Michaels, Bed, Bath and Beyond and Target Greatland. Three of my favorite stores. I got some fun Easter goodies, a project that I'm very excited about and some boring every day stuff. It's really nice to shop without kids! So, that was my exciting evening. What did you do last night?



1 comment:
We spent the whole day out doing favors for other people, then we came home--I ACTUALLY COOKED for the first time in months (spaghetti & meatballs), we ate dinner, Dad started sorting through stuff in preparation for the move, then he watched CSI while I read 'The Queen's Fool,' then we went to bed. :)
Post a Comment