Jay started a blog! Can you believe I had to discover this on my own?! He didn't even tell me. Obviously, I knew he was thinking about it, but he didn't say he was going to start. I just randomly thought I'm going to see if Jay started a blog. I even had to go to someone else's blog to click on his profile since he never comments on my blog. Humph! Well, since he didn't tell me I'm sure he didn't tell you(he better not have told you before me!), so I'm telling everyone! Go visit!
Addendum: Jay sent me an e-mail before I wrote this post. The server where he works is notoriously slow, so I didn't get it before I found his blog. So I must apologize for not having faith in my husband's intent to inform me. Although I was joking when I wrote this post (I was not really huffy) it may not have come across that way. I knew Jay wasn't hiding it from me. I did think he would tell me on the phone at some point during the day or tell me when he got home. I just thought I would tease him a bit. You know, keep him on his toes ;-)



2 comments:
You mean you didn't get the memo? He totally told me. ;)
j/k ;)
Mr. Belle has asked enough questions that I think he may start his own, but I don't know if he will tell me. He doesn't read mine though. Thats what the family blog is for!
Post a Comment