Friday, March 04, 2005
Self Cleaning Model
So I set Ryan up with a sandwich at his little table. He was happily eating, so I left the room for a second. When I came back the plate was gone. I looked all over the dining room for it. It wasn't there. Then it struck me. I looked in the sink and low and behold there was his plate! How great is that?! He put his own plate in the sink! No one taught him that is where dirty dishes go, but I guess he figured it out. This kid is incredible! Now if he could only teach his father ;-) j/k love you hon!



2 comments:
NOW is the time to let him know how much FUN it is to scrub kitchen floors and fold clothes.
I can see someone is a Tom Sawyer fan....
Good one!
Post a Comment