I got out the old baby pool we got to give the dogs baths this morning. Since Daisy is in desperate need of a bath, but I don't feel like cleaning the whole bathroom after she gets one. I was going to fill it with water and let it warm up. Boy was I wrong about how this would go. First Daisy went crazy because she likes to attack the water coming out of the hose. Whenever I would point it in the water she would bark at me to spray it in the yard for her to chase. Once I actually got some water in the pool Ryan thought it would be fun to splash in it. No harm in that. He soaked his front, still no big deal. We will just change him when we go inside. It turns out splashing was not enough, so he dove in. He seemed a little shocked that the water was ice cold, but after a couple seconds he didn't care. He just sat there splashing and giggling. He played, splashed, kicked and jumped around in the water for a while. I think we will be getting our baby pool quite a bit when it gets warmer!
Poor Daisy is still outside because she is wet and it's obvious that she is not getting a bath until nap time.
Wet Boy

3 comments:
What a cutie your little boy is. I love that he's pointing at you. "Silly Mommy, stop taking pictures and come play!"
Did Daisy ever get her bath?
Daisy got her bath during nap time.
Post a Comment