Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sesame Street Fun

Today Ryan and I spent some time counting with The Count, finding shapes with Zoe and playing journey to Ernie with Big Bird and Ernie on the PBS Kids Sesame Street web site. We even printed out Ryan's name to color and put in his room. The pages are only up with double stick tape, so we'll see how long it lasts. It was fun though. After I hung them up Ryan would go down the line pointing and saying- R-Y-A-N and sometimes adding the character's names. He does think that Big Bird's name is Ernie. I guess he just thinks there are two Ernies because he knows Ernie. I'm pretty sure it is because of the Journey to Ernie game that Big Bird always plays.

R-Y-A-N Posted by Hello


I really like that I can spend my morning in pjs playing with my Monkey. What a cool job I have:-)

3 comments:

Erin said...

I've been feeling the same way today... isn't it nice?!

Mrs. Flinger said...

I'm TOTALLY looking forward to "summer break" for that reason. I spent the whole evening singing and cuddling my LB. I miss her too much at work. :-)

It *is* a nice job. Sometimes I forget to blog that.

Anonymous said...

It really is cool that you can spend such quality time with your little one. Soon, when school is out, there will be TWO little people to keep active and entertained. I hope you enjoy that as much!
You do a really good job of finding fun AND educational things for yourboys to do. Keep up the good work! I love you,