Nope. I didn't see anyone I knew. It felt a little strange. I'm used to seeing people I know at least working at Busch when I go. Besides, we ended up going Sat because it rained Fri.
Apparently they were there both days. But you've never met them anyway - actually I guess you did at my HS graduation, but I wouldn't expect you to recognize them from 10 years ago :)
3 comments:
I just found out that my Uncle Neil and family were at Busch Friday too! Did you see them? :)
Nope. I didn't see anyone I knew. It felt a little strange. I'm used to seeing people I know at least working at Busch when I go.
Besides, we ended up going Sat because it rained Fri.
Apparently they were there both days. But you've never met them anyway - actually I guess you did at my HS graduation, but I wouldn't expect you to recognize them from 10 years ago :)
Post a Comment