Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 01, 2005

Sweet Songs

I love to listen to Ryan sing. It's so sweet and wonderful. Sometimes I'll hear him after I leave his room at night singing "Jesus Loves Me" or "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" in his own little cute way where he skips words and really accents the ones he knows well. It's adorable.
Sometimes he picks one line and repeats that for as many lines as there are. For instance for grace at dinner he says, "God is great, God is great, God is great, God is great. Aaaaamen." It makes me smile every time.
Right now he is walking around singing his ABCs. "Now ah know muh ABC, neck ah oh oo een i ME." Adorable:-) He loves to sing and I love to listen to him singing, so I guess that's a good combination.

3 comments:

Mari said...

That is just about the sweetest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

That's because RYAN is just about the sweetest thing ever...

It really is a joy to listen as your little ones grow and learn, and singing always sounds so happy, even contented, when it comes from them.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Hi, just found your blog and I must comment because your Ryan's singing aounds just like my Coley's. She sings those two songs plus "Row Your Boat", and the "merrily" part just cracks me up. Your descriptions of how the words sound coming out of his mouth is spot-on!

Lisa