Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Beginning of the End

I found my first gray hair Saturday. I tried to deny it telling myself it was just a blond hair. I put it up against a dark background to make sure. I finally admitted defeat when I compared it to a regular hair. It was courser and thicker. Definitely gray:-( I guess this along with the teenage girl at the fabric store calling me ma'am at least 5 times in one transaction make me official old. I'm not sure I'm ready to be old.

4 comments:

Erin said...

hee hee... yikes! Now you've got me wondering if I've sprouted any...hrm

Anonymous said...

Um....WHAT? Your MOTHER is not old, so how could you be? You even managed to hold out for that first gray hair 12 *years* longer than I did. (First gray hair at 16, I kid you not.) Trust me, you are not old. But I still love you.

One Tweet Thing said...

Dave made me pull one out of his head 2 nights ago. So feel free to blame it on knowing me. He did. :)

Mari said...

Hahahahaha! Speaking as one of those blessed with premature graying hair: Welcome to the club! Of course, I was in denial for about a year. "Gee, Wally. I have a few platinum hairs." I seriously thought I had platinum hair for a good 12 months. I guess I need to buy Aging for Dummies.