Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Results are In

The ultrasound went well. The baby is measuring at just the right "age." It was great to see Acorn. There was lots of squirming and even a few flips. We weren't sure if those legs were going to open and give us a shot at finding out the gender. After much convincing the bean finally did let us see that...IT'S A GIRL!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I guess all the 'pink' thoughts that were sent your way were useful. I can't wait to visit the girl side of the baby department!!!

Love you.

Erin said...

You have NO IDEA how excited I am. It was the last thing I thought about when I went to bed last night and the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning! I can't wait to get you a little GIRLY thing!!! (I'm going to have to live vicariously for now, anyway) ;)

Claire said...

Congratulations!! Now maybe you won't feel so outnumbered ;)

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!!

Erin said...

Congratulations! Now good luck on finding a name :) We still don't have a middle name yet for Avery! Poor kid. But at least you are starting to catch up to all those boys in your family. :) My hubby already feels outnumbered by all the GIRLS in our little family!

Erin R.

One Tweet Thing said...

WHOO YOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen (and the boys)! You'll have so much fun shopping for girly stuff!

snarflemarfle said...

Congratulations!!! Yea for pink!

Periwinkle Jen said...

Thanks everyone:-) I am so thrilled to be expecting a little girl!

Periwinkle Jen said...

Okay, Rachael, I give up. What's your blog address? I've probably been there, but we changed computers, I lost my favorites and now I can't find you.

Bree said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!! yay!!!! for PINK! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's great news!

- Philo

Mrs. Flinger said...

YEYE! CONGRATS!!!

Mari said...

Yaaaaay, more estrogen for the house! I'm so excited for you all. Two older brothers to look out for her. You think you have a sweet husband now? Wait 'til you see him with a daughter!