Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2005

Name Poll Results(so far)

It has been brought to my attention that you can not view the results of this poll if you are not the poll taker. So to satisfy your curiosity here are the results so far.

Sweet Pea Name Poll
So many pretty girl names! How do we choose?
Which name would you pick for our Sweet Pea?

Lily 20%
Hannah 20%
Abigail 13%
Grace 13%
Diana 10%
Amber 3%
Ashley 3%
Danielle 3%
Lillian 3%
Marie 3%
Morgan 3%
Taylor 3%
Hailey 0%
Isabel 0%
Jasmine 0%
Samantha 0%

Katie asked if you can vote more than once. I say yes, if you like more than one name vote more than once. Obviously I had a hard time choosing. Apparently you can not vote more than once in a day from any given computer, so it might be annoying. I do ask that you not vote for the same name more than once because that would just be unfair. I think the comments I've gotten are far more helpful than the poll though. I've seen that people like several of the names, but choose one favorite to vote on. Plus polls are a little impersonal. I like to see what people have to say. Feel free to keep voting and keep commenting:-)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Do you ever wish that babies were like Cabbage Patch Dolls and came with pre-picked names?? It's so tough when there are so many good names. I liked all of the names on your list-- you guys can't go wrong.

Anonymous said...

OK, I voted for Hailey. I really like that name, but I don't have a clue what your last name is, so I'm not sure what help it is!

The girls name we picked out for my first pregnancy was Isabella Grace. We really like the name Ella, but thought that we should expand it a little to give her options (Isabel, Bella, Ella, Izzy (yech!)).

You have lots of really beautiful names picked - seems to me that you can't go wrong!

I think Hannah-banana is cute!