Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My [Current] Favorite Ryan Things

Ryan will say something and just crack up laughing, so much that everyone in the room starts laughing too. He must think he is a great comedian.

"Daddy's home!" said when he hears the door open around dinner time or when he sees daddy
"Mommy's home!" followed by a big hug, said randomly throughout the day or when I come home.

Giving hugs while saying "awwww" or "I'n glad a see you" [I'm glad to see you]

"I wub you"

"Wuhoo!"

"I got it" followed by him getting or doing something he wants(getting a stool and turning on the light for example)

full body hugs

asking for hugs/kisses

saying letters that appear on an object followed by "spells [insert object here]"

jumping up and down and/or clapping while giggling when he gets excited

"A clue, a clue on the [object]" whenever he sees a pawprint- the pet aisle at Target is fun:-)

"inNASTICS"- forward rolls, hanging on the bar and laughing himself silly because he's so proud of himself for staying up

"Was that fun?" and/or "That was fun" after we do something special

"Aaaaaahhhhh, pkkkkk" as he crashes two cars(or other vehicles) together

This list is abridged- I didn't realize it would get so long so fast!

8 comments:

Periwinkle Jen said...

Erin- I promise I didn't copy your idea...though I'm not above that;-) Ryan did something when I was giving him a bath this morning that made me think 'I need to write this down so I can remember.' Of course I forgot when I sat down at the computer to write it.

Anonymous said...

Have you remembered, yet, because now I am curious.

Periwinkle Jen said...

I did remember and I added it. When I said let's go take a bath he said, "Wuhoo!"

Anonymous said...

Wuhoo! How cute! He really is adorable -- gotta love those full-body hugs.

Erin said...

ROFL! Didn't think that... but the funny thing is that I believe reading someone else's blog is what inspired me to do MY list... I think it was Jane (afamilyofmooseinthewoods.com)...

One Tweet Thing said...

My favorite is the crashing sound....

Claire said...

I can't wait for Isaac to say "I wub you"!

Anonymous said...

I started a list as well, but I keep getting so behind because the new words come out so fast!