My parents came to visit this weekend. They came up for my dad's high school reunion. My 10 year is this November. I can't decide if I want to go or not. I'm leaning toward not. It's so complicated to do things out of town when kids are not invited. But, I digress. I was speaking of my parents' visit. It was nice to have them. The kids love it when they stay(and not just because they bring really cool toys;-) ) Even the dog loves it when they stay with us! Everyone gets lots of extra attention. I'm hoping my mom will want to come stay and spoil the boys when their little sister comes...hint, hint;-) It would be cool if dad could come too, but I know how hard it is for him to get away from work.
We had lots of fun spending time with them. We all went to the YMCA's family fun day. I love these little free events! I was planning on paying for stuff, but it was cool to find out it was all free when we got there(except food, of course). We stuffed a scarecrow and played some games. Jay chased the kids around this cute little hay maze that they had set up. Jay and my dad climbed this awesome tower thing. I was quite impressed with how well they did. It's one thing to climb a stationary object, but to climb up something that is swinging from two ropes above...whew. They both made it to the top and neither one of them took the easy way that everyone else was taking. It was a fun day.
I have pictures, but I'll have to post them later when I get downstairs to use the desktop. You can find them in the October Album if you want to go look.



2 comments:
Of course I am planning to come when the baby arrives. Didn't I mention that?
Love you.
I didn't go to my 10 year, but I went to Mr. Belle's and it was lame. We live in the same town we went to HS in, so I pretty much see all of the people I want to see. Hated high school anyway!
Post a Comment