Yay for Cookie Day pictures! 'Bwow!' How cute is that? And he wore his Cookie Day sweatshirt....I did, too!Thanks for the pics!
LOVE THEM! :) Cookie day looks like so much fun! I'm hoping to start this tradition eventually...
These pictures make me miss my cookie parties. I agree with Erin, when I get a bigger house, I'm totally restarting the annual cookie party.
Something happened to my comment. Sorry if it posts twice. Anyway, the pictures are great. I hope to do cookies with Callie too. It's a good idea for a busy toddler!
Cookie day looks like a blast. And the cookie aftermath, I'm sure, is just as much fun!
Post a Comment
Rescue Heros
PBS Kids
National Aquarium
Kids Songs(NEIHS site)
Thomas the Tank Engine
Parenting [Magazine]
Parents [Magazine]
Dove Movie Reviews
All Recipes
Crayola Stain Removal
Leap Frog
Baby Einstein
MonkeyBean
Yellow Ribbons(magnetic)
Yellow Ribbons(window)
5 comments:
Yay for Cookie Day pictures! 'Bwow!' How cute is that? And he wore his Cookie Day sweatshirt....I did, too!
Thanks for the pics!
LOVE THEM! :) Cookie day looks like so much fun! I'm hoping to start this tradition eventually...
These pictures make me miss my cookie parties. I agree with Erin, when I get a bigger house, I'm totally restarting the annual cookie party.
Something happened to my comment. Sorry if it posts twice. Anyway, the pictures are great. I hope to do cookies with Callie too. It's a good idea for a busy toddler!
Cookie day looks like a blast. And the cookie aftermath, I'm sure, is just as much fun!
Post a Comment