Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 09, 2005

Hi ho, Hi ho. It's off to the ER I go.

I'll post the results next week when I get out of the ER. I really don't want to go, but the OB says I need to. It seems like a bit of an over-reaction to pain at the top of my calf and purpleness that looks like broken blood vessels. Why can't they just have the stuff they need right in the doctor's office to do lab work and the like?! Annoying I tell you! Wish me luck and a short wait.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY much luck and a short wait...although, if the ER is busy, or short wait is a little scary, what with triage taking the most serious cases first....

I've started praying...

Love you

Erin said...

Please let us know what happened. We'll be praying for you.

Katie said...

I don't think you will be reading this, but we hope you and the baby are okay!!!

Erin said...

Anyone in the medical community feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure she's concerned because it could be a blood clot. (I believe the higher amounts of estrogen during pregnancy, or when you are on bcp's make you more prone to them) I hope it's not though! Hope you get a short wait at the ER! Keep us updated when you know something!

Periwinkle Jen said...

Thanks for your prayers and good wishes everyone:-)