They do this little dance thing and every once in a while they do "big hugs." When they do Ryan runs over to me, says, "Big hugs!" and gives me a great big long hug with lots of smiles and giggles:-)
Just being nosey - when it says 'comment deleted by author', is that the author of the comment or author of the blog? Cuz *I* sure can't figure out how to do it!
I did not delete that post, but I can delete any comment I want. I guess you have to be a registered blogger to be able to do it, but when I make a comment on other people's blogs there is a little trash can in the corner if I click that I can delete my own comment.
I was impressed by the computer prowess...I have made typos in comments before and wished for a way to correct it, but once I hit 'post comment' it is out of my hands...
7 comments:
Well I guess there's always some sort of silver lining. :)
Just being nosey - when it says 'comment deleted by author', is that the author of the comment or author of the blog? Cuz *I* sure can't figure out how to do it!
I did not delete that post, but I can delete any comment I want. I guess you have to be a registered blogger to be able to do it, but when I make a comment on other people's blogs there is a little trash can in the corner if I click that I can delete my own comment.
I can also make it so it doesn't say that anymore...see:-)
YOU are so talented....I'm in awe..
;)
Love you!
I doubled posted, so I deleted. Nothing too sinister...
:)
I was impressed by the computer prowess...I have made typos in comments before and wished for a way to correct it, but once I hit 'post comment' it is out of my hands...
Post a Comment