Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm Back

Well, I'm just old and fat;-)
3 hours and a $50 copay later I know that I indeed have varicose veins. No blood clot. They took me back right away to get a sonogram on my leg, but once they found out there was no clot it took a long time. Basically with the extra weight of the pregnancy and carrying Ryan everywhere is taking it's toll on my body. They gave me some stylish white support hose. Ugh. At least it's winter and I can wear pants over them, right!
So, basically I got a very expensive pair of medical hose. I wonder how much they cost in the store.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You also have the peace of mind of knowing that there is no blood clot, and no threat to you or Sweet Pea. THAT, my dear, is *priceless*.

I'm very glad you are OK. I love you.

Erin said...

I'm so glad everything is okay! And hey, you got a funny blog post out of it. ;) teehee... medical hose... LOL. ;)

Anonymous said...

My mom's support hose (although industrial strength b/c she wears them for other problems) cost about $50/pair. So you might not have too badly.

:)

Mari said...

Like always, I second your mom.

But you are NOT allowed to call yourself "old", my dear. Or "fat", for that matter. You are pregnant, with a gorgeous new pair of medical hose. I love the heartbeat of a baby, the profile shot of a belly, but I always wrote off "hottie" wannabe for about 18 months (pregnancy and after).

Seriously, I haven't been checking blogs much lately, so I know I fell off the face of the earth. But I am so glad to hear you and the baby are okay.

Erin said...

Glad to know everything is okay. I'm sure your support hose are just LOVELY! :)

Claire said...

Glad to hear it's nothing serious. And when will we get some more belly shots?