I feel a little bit silly posting about the time I have left being pregnant again, but people the weeks left are in the single digits! Single digits! That means the longest I'll probably have to wait is now less than 10 weeks. I know some people go past their due date, but I'm not counting on that since Ryan was almost 2 weeks early. I'm getting really excited now. The baby closet is filling with pink, my tummy is reaching it's limits of hugeness, the day I get to meet my baby girl is getting closer!
and we still don't have a name!!!



6 comments:
Ack! No name! I thought you were just keeping it to yourselves to avoid being influenced by the responses of outsiders!
Seriously, don't worry. Her name will come to you and it will be perfect for her.
Can't wait to meet her! Love you.
I am right there with ya! Woohoo! :)
I'm with ya on the single digit weeks left! Yea!!!
you know, Christina is a lovely name.
:P
Hurrah for being sort-of-almost-done!
I love Christina...she makes me laugh!
Ha! Neither do we. A friend of mine recently confessed that she and her hubs didn't have a name for their 2nd until her 8th month.
Post a Comment