Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

26 Random Questions

I got this from Magnolia Mom. I don't usually do things like this, but this one seemed fun and I have not had too much to post about lately.

1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station; what do you buy? Icee/Slurpee/whatever flavored ice drink they have and if it's Wawa a soft pretzel if not a Snickers-KING size (I don't so this often, I might as well have fun with it!)
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?
I don't believe in reincarnation, but if I had a wish to be a sea creature I would be a dolphin. They are so cute, smart and fun.
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
Either the little red haired girl on Charlie brown(I'm sure she would have been nice to him if he ever talked to her) or Reba
4. What do you order when you're at a pancake house?
Depends on what I'm in the mood for that day. I can't remember the last time I ate at a pancake house...Friendly's or Bob Evans is about the closest I get.
5. Do you own any naughty toys?
My toys mostly behave themselves. Seriously, do a blindfold and feather that Erin gave me(I think as a semi-joke) in a honeymoon gift bag count? Do they still count if I totally forgot that I even have them until I cleaned the linen closet 2 days ago?
6. Have you made out with anyone on your link list?
Um...no, they are all females. Jay used to be on there when he kept a blog. I've made out with him a couple times.
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear:
COTTON
8. Describe the last time you were injured:
Do all the aches and pains of pregnancy count?
9. Are there any odd things that make you feel comfortable?
Nothing makes me comfortable these days. The closest I get is when the baby actually removes her bottom from my ribs.
10. There was no number 10, so the person that comes up with the best question in my comments will earn the number 10 spot.
11. Tell me a weird story from your high school years:
Once I told my friends I finished my pot and they thought I had gone crazy. They all looked at me with these questioning looks that said, "Since when do you do drugs?!"
I was talking about an assignment for my pottery class that had taken me a long time. They alknewew about it, so I'm not sure why it was so confusing.
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Flowers, but the choices were limited.
13. Soda?
Sprite
14. Flavor of pudding?
vanilla
15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
a maternity one that no longer covers my whole ginormous belly
16. Prescription medication?
None, except the prenatal vitamins
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life what would it be?
SUV- I can fit my whole family and drive in any weather.
18. How many people are on your links list?
You can count, can't you?
19. How many people on your links list do you know in real life?
If you can't figure that out I'll see if there is an opening in Zach's 2nd grade class for you.
20. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of Ryan eating his morning snack and the construction vehicles backing up.
21. Most recent movie you watched:
I watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarves with the boys yesterday.
22. Name 5 things you have with you at all times:
1. Sweet Pea
2. Ryan
3. cell phone
4. diapers, etc.
5. my purse(now ask my what's in my purse right now...that would be interesting)
23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage?
receive, duh. What I would really like is a whole body massage.
24. Name a teacher you had the hots for:
Mr. Sprat- 12th grade stats
25. What is a saying that you use a lot?
Apparently, "Oh Man!" I wouldn't have known this except that Ryan keeps saying that and Jay says he gets it from me.
26. What's one piece of advice that you think should be passed on to every child?
Faith, Hope and Love are the greatest gifts you have. Don't give them up.

Update #10:
10. What is in your purse right now?
Keys, cell phone, hundreds of receipts, 2 tubes of Vaseline Lip Therapy Cherry, hand sanitizer, a squished Nutrigrain bar, checkbook, 2 pens, Neutrogena hand cream [things normally in my purse that don't happen to be there right now: a couple cars, a train, a sippy cup of juice, a snack for Ryan]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Cleaned out the linen clost.' Hmmm. More nesting. And you weren't climbing the furniture. ;)

I think question #10 should be: What *is* in your purse?

Kim said...

ha ha, youhad a crush on a teacher!!
:D

and yeah, whats in your purse?

xx

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

If you're like me, I know what's in your purse:

an orange
a pacifier (or you will in a couple of months!)
a crayon
a couple of receipts with scribbles on them
Chapstick that you have to hide or be forced to share
a stray sock
a toy

along with all of YOUR things