Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 08, 2006

33 Weeks Tomorrow

Tomorrow my pregnancy hits 33 weeks. That means 7 more weeks at the most! It's getting to the point where I realize this baby isn't just a funny moving bump, but she is going to be her own little person- SOON. Separate from her mommy. She will cry and laugh, well mostly just cry and poop at first, but eventually she will get cute little haircuts and play games with her brothers. It's almost like imagining your toddler as a teen. You know it's going to happen, but it doesn't quite seem real. I can't picture my little girl. Just typing my little girl makes me smile. What will she look like? Will she be a cuddler like Ryan? Will she want to ride horses like mommy? Will she love going to father/daughter dances and dancing on daddy's feet? Will she like girly things, be a Tom Boy or the perfect mix of frilly adventurer? Will she be smart, athletic, curious, dramatic? I can't wait to find out!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I hear ya!

Anonymous said...

She'll be wonderful!

Katie said...

Awwwwwww!