Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

40 Days...

seems pretty monumental. 40 days and 40 nights to go until Sweet Pea is due to join us. Let's hope it doesn't keep raining like this all 40 days! We are under a flood watch right now and it's no wonder. The rain is coming down in sheets. I couldn't sleep for about 3 hours last night because the wind and rain were making so much noise with our crappy windows. There were several times(usually when the wind was SHAKING OUR HOUSE) I wondered if we were having a hurricane! Then, just after I was finally able to fall asleep, Zach came knocking at our door. Needless to say I am t.i.r.e.d. Ryan seems to be little worse for the wear. Some fussiness, but over all he has been happily playing all morning. I can't believe anyone in this house slept well last night. Jay seemed in a fairly good mood this morning though, so maybe it was just me.

Waiting for nap time...

*****Update*****

Still not nap time :-(

When I looked in the back yard I saw Jay's big old gas grill in the yard on it's side. That was some strong wind!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you are tired! We had some wind here last night, but nothing like you described. Was Zach awakened by the wind? Did he go back to sleep fairly quickly? I'm certainly glad they BOTH didn't wakeup!

Hope your nap is refreshing! Love you.

Anonymous said...

OMG! The gas grill blew over!?! You're right - that was some STRONG wind! No branches down?