Saturday, January 14, 2006
Chicken Cheerios for Breakfast
Yesterday I bought Fruit Loops because for some reason our family favorite, Frosted Cheerios, has been unattainable for the past couple weeks. This morning I asked Ryan what he wanted for breakfast. He was undecided until I got out the box of Fruit Loops. He started jumping up and down. I asked if he wanted Fruit Loops and held up the box. He said, "YES! Chicken Cheerios!" I wasn't sure what that meant until I looked at the box and it had Chicken Little on the front with Toucan Sam. I'm not sure which bird is the chicken he was referring to, but it was funny.



8 comments:
"Chicken Cheerios." How CUTE! When I saw the title of your post, I must admit I was a bit concerned.
Oh gosh... i have BAD memories of my toddler high on fruit loops. Never again, I say. NEVER. AGAIN.
Sounds like Ryan processes them a little better than Ben did though. ;)
LOL! Oh that is sooo funny. Smart kid!
We are a Froot Loops family too. Gav and I eat them almsot daily.
How funny! I'm glad you were able to decode what he meant!
LOL! That was too funny. Amazing how their little brains work -- Isaac can pick out what seems to be the most minute part of something and go on and on about it for minutes before you realize he isn't making stuff up.
This is one of those random things I think about then laugh out loud. I will be amusing myself with 'chicken cheerios' for weeks!
Poor dad. You'll be waking him up randomly with big laughs.
Don't tell him that! He just thinks he's not sleeping well for some 'unknown' reason! :)
(Not really)
Post a Comment