Wow, 3 posts in one day. When it rains it pours, huh?
I got this link from Christina's blog. It's fun for moms to check out with their kids(young and old).
http://www.bemboszoo.com/Bembo.swf
Ryan especially liked picking the letter to click next. He even guessed a few before we clicked because of the sounds.
**note**
You have to click on the letters for the cool part. Some people(who shall remain nameless) did not click on the letters and they told me it wasn't so cool. They thought it was much cooler once they clicked ;-)



3 comments:
I *knew* Ryan would like that link! He LOVES the ABCs. ;)
That's way cool... though I was disappointed by the x-ray wolf since we all know there is a "xenops" from that puzzle you have. ;)
LOL, Erin, exactly! or at least give us and "x-ray fish" which is actually a real thing.
Post a Comment