Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 15, 2006

De-lurk! Please:-) **sticky post**

**This is a sticky post. It will stay at the top until the end of the weekend. Scroll down for more recent posts.**


It's de-lurking week! That means you(yes, you, if you are reading this, I'm talking to you) get to leave a comment just to let me know you are reading :-)

I know I'm a little late in the week to start this. I was debating whether or not I wanted to do it at all. Well, I'm letting curiosity get the best of me. I want to know who is reading, how you got here, if you read because you relate or for some other reason, if you have a blog...whatever you want to tell me I want to know. So leave a comment with as much or as little information as you want.

22 comments:

One Tweet Thing said...

I'm Christina. You may remember me as your best friend in High School who used to accompany you to the Chick-fil-A in the mall every afternoon after school. We used to see if we could make flirty eyes at the cooks to get extra nuggets in our $2.99 kids meals (actually, that might just have been me).

:P

-I guess I probably don't really count as a lurker though.

Anonymous said...

hi my name is chritina to. im 17 and I read taleofababyhuman and went to her favorite blog list and saw yours and I got hooked.

Joan S. said...

I don't think I count as a lurker, either, since I pop in often and comment regularly...and I'm your mother! Yours was the first blog I ever read. Now I have five I check every day.

Anonymous said...

I'm a lurker! And here I am! Delurking! And singing a song:

I link you,
You link me,
We're as bloggy as can be,
With your comments there,
But mine rarely over here,
Because I suck at the blogosphere :)

Katie said...

You showed me the world of blogging and now I still read almost every day!

Tonia said...

I am delurking...I don't remember how I found you...I think Taleofababyhuman! But anyways I read because of a common interest...CHILDREN...I have one and can't wait to be pregnant again!

Claire said...

Not sure I really count as a lurker, either, but I saw your comment on my blog and wanted to wish you luck on your 3 hr glucose tolerance test! Those things SUCK SUCK SUCK. Will you blog about the results when you know? We at Isaac's Blog will be hoping for the best.

Jack's Mom said...

Hi Jen! Delurking here. Came from Erin's site. Can't wait to hear all about your new little one!

Mrs. Flinger said...

HI JEN! You touch so many people with your blog. I love your positve outlook on being a Mommy. I can't wait to hear all about how your new one is bringing more joy to your family!! Love your writing. :-)

Oh, and delurking. Er.. if I lurked more and didn't just comment most of the time.

K said...

Oh, what the hey. I'll de-lurk too. You may or may not remember me as Erin's SIL. Found yours through hers, like most of the other people on here. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am Rachael I started reading after Erin posted you were pregnant. I am due about a month after you. I have commented before. But I am mostly a lurker due to lack of time :). Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey... I've been a slacker at commenting!

Periwinkle Jen said...

Thanks girls:-) I guess I "know" most of you because I read your blogs too:-)

Mrs. Flinger, I'm blushing! You are too kind.

K- Yes, I remember you. I think we've met a couple times.

Welcome everyone:-) I hope to "see" you around.

Periwinkle Jen said...

PS There is still time to de-lurk!

Anonymous said...

Hi, coming out to de-lurk. I've been reading you for awhile now. I'm a 37 yr old SAHM of a 13 yr old boy and 11 yr old girl. I really enjoy your blog!

Anonymous said...

I found you through Erin's blog (which I found through Baby Shmear's blog). I guess I like to hear what's going on with the new baby coming into the fold. My son is *almost* 2 and we're having our second in April (and we think it's a girl too!), so we have something in common - a baby sister for big brother(s)!

Jac-Q said...

Hi Jen Jacque Kilduff here. Joan's friend from Beligum. I check your blog every once in awhile just to see what other SAHM's are up to. Hope you don't mind!

Carolyn said...

Hi Jen! I read your blog quite a bit but I'm not sure I've ever commented...so de-lurking now (sorry it's a little late)!

Anyway, found you from TOBH and love your blog. :-)

Periwinkle Jen said...

Hi, Jacque:-) Of course I don't mind you reading. I've checked out your blog too. Your twins are adorable.

MoTKTB and Carolyn, it's great to meet more mommies!

Carrie- Yay for baby siblings!!!

Kim said...

whats a lurker?
im confused :S

Periwinkle Jen said...

Lurker is just a name for people who read your blog that don't comment or anything, so you don't know who they are or anything about them. Every once in a while someone in the blogosphere gets the idea to have a de-lurking time to find out more about the people who are reading. It usually spreads pretty quickly because people are curious about who reads their blog:-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, teenagers read our blogs? Somehow that never occurred to me! I don't know how I missed this post... here I am! (waves *HI*!)